$9.95 CAD SHIPPING TO ALL PROVINCES
OR FREE CURBSIDE PICKUP!
BR Double-Jointed Loose Ring Snaffle:
- High-quality double jointed loose ring snaffle is made of solid Cuprigan with stainless steel rings. Cuprigan is an alloy consisting of 89% copper, 7% aluminium, 3% iron and 1% zinc. The oxidation process of the material gives a pleasant smell and taste.
- Anatomical design of the bit follows the shape of the horse’s mouth, which allows for a gentle and even pressure distribution.
- Design, and the unique properties of Cuprigan, encourages the chewing process and saliva production, which allows for a pleasant connection with the sensitive horse’s mouth
- Mouthpiece thickness 12 mm, ring size 70mm.
- Loose ring snaffle allows the mouthpiece to move freely relative to the rings. This type of bit allows a lot of movement, making it one of the most easily accepted bits
- Double jointed bit consists of three parts. The middle section of the mouthpiece lies flat on the tongue, this causes more pressure on the tongue than a single jointed bit. The thicker middle section, the more pressure on the tongue
Free Curbside Pickup now available! Simply select “Pick Up At-Store” in the Checkout.
Please wait for the confirmation email that reads “Your order is ready for pickup” before travelling to the store. Curbside Pickup orders typically take up to 24 hours to fulfill.