$9.95 CAD SHIPPING TO ALL PROVINCES
OR FREE CURBSIDE PICKUP!
- 100% natural ingredients, nothing derived from petroleum or animal fat
- Beeswax helps to maintain hydration inside the skin, leather or wood by creating an invisible water repellent barrier, without greasy film or residue. Unlike petroleum-based products, beeswax leaves the surface breathed while protecting it from environmental toxins
- Olive oil is Moisturizing and antibacterial and easily penetrates wood and leather to deeply hydrate, leaving the surface smoother and supple.
- Lemongrass essential oil is soothing, cleansing and deodorizing with a sweet lemony scent. It contains aldehydes which clean surfaces and leather
- Coconut oil is quickly absorbed by leather, wood or skin to rehydrate it. It protects against bacteria, viruses and mold thanks to these caprylic acids
- Tea tree essential oil is antibacterial and antiviral and is an essential oil which has been used to clan leather for centuries. It is known to attack mold while maintaining the suppleness of leather
- Canola oil is rich in vitamin E and K and combined with beeswax is very effective in repairing damaged wood surfaces and rehydrating wood. It is a softener for leather.
- Vitamin E penetrates into leather, wood and skin to revitalize. It is frequently used on cutting boards and countertops to clean and protect wood in contact with food. For body care, vitamin E plays an important role in the production of collagen, helping to hydrate
Free Curbside Pickup now available! Simply select “Pick Up At-Store” in the Checkout.
Please wait for the confirmation email that reads “Your order is ready for pickup” before travelling to the store. Curbside Pickup orders typically take up to 24 hours to fulfill.