COVID-19 UPDATE TO CUSTOMERS
May 24, 2020
After 9 long weeks, we are happy to announce that our doors are once again open to the public. We have put in place several ways to continue making everyone safe while shopping in our store:
- We ask everyone do their best to maintain 6ft of physical distance with all other people in the store at all times.
- We have created a dedicated entrance door, separate to the exit, to avoid customers coming too close in contact with each other.
- We have installed a touch free hand washing station outside the entrance to the store and ask everyone to wash their hands before entering.
- In accordance with local laws, masks are mandatory unless a medical reason prevents them from doing so.
- We have installed a glass barrier around our cash area.
- We ask no one with any symptoms enter the store. If anyone at any time displays any symptoms, they will be asked to leave.
- Hand sanitizer is located throughout the store for anyone to use.
- We are controlling the number of people in the store at a time and have created a waiting list system.
- Regular sanitization is occurring on all frequently used surfaces.
We are very happy to make ourselves more available to our loyal customers. Please keep in mind we are still offering discounted shipping across Canada and free curbside pickup. Even if you do plan to shop in the store, we strongly encourage you begin your shopping experience on our website so by the time you come to the store we can assist you effectively. Please feel free to call or text us at 613-744-4040 during our opening hours, or email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Owner, Apple Saddlery Inc.