$9.95 CAD SHIPPING TO ALL PROVINCES
OR FREE CURBSIDE PICKUP!
Field Notes Haxley Story & Sketch Book:
- Illustrated story book & sketch book, both 64 pages
- Proudly printed by the good people of eDOC Communications, Mount Prospect, Ill.
- Cover: Neenah Royal Sundance Felt 100#C “Warm White,” with a thick, brute force application of four soy-based Saphira inks.
- Innards: Domtar Cougar 70#T “Natural,” with a fine, 3-color application of soy-based Saphira inks.
- Cover and innards printed on a Heidelberg Speedmaster XL 105 40" 6-color press.
- Glow-in-the-dark ink screen-printed at H&H Graphics, Vernon Hills, Ill.
- Bound by Specialty Finishing Group, Elk Grove Village, Ill., with the Wohlenberg Quickbinder PUR system with Henkel TechnoMelt PUR 3365 and GA 007A glues.
- Corners rounded to a 3/8" (9.5mm) radius with a Challenge SCM corner-rounder.
- Ruled lines (“Story Book” only): approx. 1/4" (6.4mm). ("Sketch Book" is blank)
- Memo book dimensions are 3–1/2"× 5–1/2" (89mm × 140mm).
- Characters and images herein are the property of THE BIRD MACHINE, INC.
- FIELD NOTES uses only the Futura typeface family (Paul Renner, 1927) in its materials.
- All FIELD NOTES memo books are printed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
Free Curbside Pickup now available! Simply select “Pick Up At-Store” in the Checkout.
Please wait for the confirmation email that reads “Your order is ready for pickup” before travelling to the store. Curbside Pickup orders typically take up to 24 hours to fulfill.