$9.95 CAD SHIPPING TO ALL PROVINCES
OR FREE CURBSIDE PICKUP!
Fjallraven Men's Keb Trousers:
- Technically advanced hiking pants with optimized fit is intended for alpine trekking that requires climbing - where mobility is just as important as durability and protection from sharp stones, etc. For this purpose the
- rear and knees are pre-shaped and have extra strong seams
- durable G-1000® Eco at the rear, front of the legs, the knees and on the inside bottom of the legs, where there is also a second layer of fabric for reinforcement against wear from hiking boots
- inside seam of the thigh has been moved and replaced by a connecting fabric panel to reduce the risk of chafing and wear
- zippered ventilation opening from knee to hip and along the calf releases excess heat
- trouser fly is also extended to enable extra ventilation
- Two leg pockets with pocket cover flap, one with a zip and one with a mesh pocket inside
- High hand pockets hold their contents even when sitting down
- Strap adjustment with button fastening at trouser end plus hook to secure to ski boot or hiking boot
- Regular Fit
- Mid waist
- Outer Material G-1000® Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton, Stretch: 63% Polyamide, 26% Polyester, 11% Elastane
Free Curbside Pickup now available! Simply select “Pick Up At-Store” in the Checkout.
Please wait for the confirmation email that reads “Your order is ready for pickup” before travelling to the store. Curbside Pickup orders typically take up to 24 hours to fulfill.