$9.95 CAD SHIPPING TO ALL PROVINCES
OR FREE CURBSIDE PICKUP!
Grayl Geopress Water Purifier:
- eight seconds, it makes 24 ounces (710 ml) of safe, clean drinking water – anywhere in the world
- Effective on all seven continents, you can tap into the world’s water sources and safely drink from sketchy spigots, hotel sinks, murky rivers, wells or lakes
- Removes: waterborne pathogens (99.99% of viruses, 99.9999% of bacteria, 99.99% of protozoan cysts), including Rotavirus, Hepatitis A, Norovirus, Giardiasis, Cryptosporidium, E. Coli, Cholera, Salmonella, Dysentery and more. Filters particulates (sediment, microplastics) and many chemicals, pesticides, and heavy metals
- Saves money and waste; travel sustainably and never buy single-use bottled water again
- Cartridge lifespan: rated for 350 cycles (65 gal. / 250L), as “press time” reaches ~25 seconds (or three years have elapsed since first use) it’s time to replace your purifier cartridge
- Cartridge shelf life: stored under proper conditions, an unused (and airtight) purifier cartridge has a shelf life of 10 years
- BPA-Free materials: made from polypropylene #5, food-grade silicone, TPE, ABS food-grade plastic
- Testing standards: independently tested by a certified laboratory to meet or exceed NSF protocol 42 and 53 for pathogen and chemical removal; meets the EPA Guide Standard and Protocol for testing microbiological water purifiers
- Durability: built tough to perform in harsh conditions and withstand 10 ft drops (full of water) onto concrete
- Active Technology: ion exchange, ultra-powdered activated carbon
- capacity 24 oz (710 ml)
- weight 15.9 oz (450 g)
- 10.4" (26.5 cm); 3.4" (8.6 cm)
Free Curbside Pickup now available! Simply select “Pick Up At-Store” in the Checkout.
Please wait for the confirmation email that reads “Your order is ready for pickup” before travelling to the store. Curbside Pickup orders typically take up to 24 hours to fulfill.