$9.95 CAD SHIPPING TO ALL PROVINCES
OR FREE CURBSIDE PICKUP!
Keen Men's CSA Hamilton Carbon Waterproof Work Boots:
- KEEN.DRY; proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in
- KEEN.GRIP; Oil and slip resistant outsoles that meet or exceed ASTM F2413-17 SATRA & MARK II F1677-96 non-slip testing standards.
- Puncture resistant boots help reduce the possibility of injury caused by sharp objects that can penetrate the bottom of a boot. KEEN Utility uses a non-metallic, woven midsole plate that meets ASTM and CSA standards.
- metatomical footbed design internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot
- Left and right asymmetrical carbon-fiber toes
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, beathable membrane
- Non-metallic puncture resistant midsole plate—CSA certified. Meets CSA Z195-09 Grade 1 standards for protection
- KEEN.KEY-TECH full-length interlocking torsional plate
- Locking metal lace hooks
- Reflective webbing for additional safety and visibility
- 90° heel
- Meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II non-slip testing standards
- Meets ASTM F2913 SATRA non-slip testing standards
- Carbon-Fiber Toe
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper
- Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Dual-density, compression-molded EVA and PU midsole
- Moisture-wicking textile lining
- Removable, metatomical PU footbed
- WEIGHT 33.8 oz / 958.2 g
- carefully selected leather uppers designed to last. Then again, if you're wearing your KEENs daily, they won't always be scuff and dirt-free. To treat day to day wear and tear, especially on lighter color leathers, we recommend using a leather cleaner and conditioner, found at most footwear dealers and/or shoe repair shops.
Free Curbside Pickup now available! Simply select “Pick Up At-Store” in the Checkout.
Please wait for the confirmation email that reads “Your order is ready for pickup” before travelling to the store. Curbside Pickup orders typically take up to 24 hours to fulfill.